- Phil Handy, former chairman, Florida State Board of Education;
- Lisa Graham Keegan, former Arizona state superintendent;
- Virginia Walden Ford, executive director, D.C. Parents for School Choice;
- Townsend McNitt, Deputy Chief of Staff, U.S. Department of Education;
- Frank Riggs, former member of Congress and president, Charter Schools Development Corporation;
- Jane Swift, former governor of Massachusetts;
- Bill Hansen, former deputy secretary of education and senior managing director, Chartwell Education Group;
- Hannah Skandera, former California undersecretary of education;
- Gene Hickok, former U.S. undersecretary of education and senior policy director, Dutko Worldwide;
- Williamson Evers, Assistant Secretary of Education for Planning, Evaluation and Policy Development.
Their shepherd is former McCain staffer David Crane, now with Quadripoint Strategies. Now you know, too.
Photo by Flickr user soggydan.