The Every Student Succeeds Act significantly improves upon No Child Left Behind by, among other things, giving more power back to states and local schools. We’re working to help policymakers and educators take advantage of the law’s new flexibility, especially when it comes to creating smarter school accountability systems, prioritizing the needs of high-achieving low-income students, and encouraging the adoption of content-rich curricula.
- Rating the Ratings: An Analysis of the 51 ESSA Accountability Plans
- Leveraging ESSA to Support Quality-School Growth
- Great ideas from our ESSA Accountability Design Competition
- What ESSA means for high-achieving students
- ESSA and a content-rich education
- ESSA and parental choice
Our many ESSA-related blog posts are listed below.
Fordham's ESSA experts: